Alpha testers wanted for covid lockdown project

Kuba

Hi,

Many of you are probably searching through a few of sites in search for next (or first) Datsun. At least I was in last few months, though for something a bit more British ;) In the meantime a combination of covid lockdowns and somehow uninspiring 9-5 created prime conditions for me to spend tens of hours on a project to optimise something that takes 10 mins, a search aggregator! With some head scratching, learning about fronted frameworks, helping Jeff Bezos jump on his little rocket and a lot of help from my better half to make it look good Quisit.io was born. 

The idea from the start was to build something that would be helpful for others and I'm at a stage of development where I'd like to open the door a little bit, gather feedback and decide where to take it next. Being on this forum for few years it was my first choice to share before going to FB groups and others.

If you want to give it a go and let me know what you think about it, perhaps suggest few improvements or features. Contact me through the form on the website itself of just throw me your email in reply/PM so I can create your account.

quisit-demo.thumb.gif.9de5f38a2d472669e8f1a0e98792392c.gif

Cheers,

Kuba