Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wanted to mention that when I went to Jaycar in Woolloongabba I was served by a very freindly guy called Russel who used to own many street sleeper/racing 120Ys. He spent a good 20 minutes helping me figure out how I was going to mount my LEDs, and I was very pleased with the service.

 

I was awed by the broad range of little electrical bits they sell, but I was more impressed with the fantastic customer service than anything.

 

I was looking for UV LEDs and went to Supercrap, Autobarn, Repco and even Dick smiths before I finally found them at Jaycar. It might be worth checking their online catalogue if you can't find the bit you need at these other places.

 

 

Posted

other mob that is also good for the electronic stuff is Altronics which sell similar stuff for bit cheaper.

 

also for high end stuff u wanna try Farnell or RS components where u find lot more special LEDs at more special inflated price they also have EL sheets, airflow meters, solenoids lcd displays etc....

Dick Smith had good stuff  but now its mostly consumer stuff not electronic enthusiast.

 

websites:

 

http://www.altronics.com.au

 

http://au.farnell.com

 

http://australia.rs-online.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...