luvemfast Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 I think they are for standard rears? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-240z-260z-Stainless-Steel-Braided-Brake-LInes_W0QQitemZ200254514576QQihZ010QQcategoryZ42605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted September 18, 2008 Moderators Posted September 18, 2008 A tad pricey; my local "Better Brakes" can make them for about $50 a pair. In a colour you choose! Theres a bid on so there they go! Quote
luvemfast Posted September 20, 2008 Author Posted September 20, 2008 A tad pricey; my local "Better Brakes" can make them for about $50 a pair. In a colour you choose! Theres a bid on so there they go! $50 a pair? Thats cheap as. Are you sure thats not each? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted September 20, 2008 Moderators Posted September 20, 2008 Last set I bought of him a while back he only charged me $45 for the pair. I go there quite often so he gives me trade prices.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.