Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a set of 4 locking wheel lugs from a 1975 180b that also fit a 240z. Make me a modest offer and you can pick up from Kew. I don't like to see historical stuff wasted.

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi mate,

Any photos of what you're selling?

  • Administrators
Posted

I'm with you now, thanks. I thought you may have had some rotating nuts which have been discussed on the forum before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...