Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hey everybody.

I'm after a front bumper preferably in need of prep and paint but straight, If anyone has one they'd be interested in selling that would be great.  

1704166003156s0.jpg

Edited by GodZilla
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

To anyone who might reply with potential inquiries to this post, I'm no longer in search of a front bumper now that I purchased a decent looking reproduction one online yesterday.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...