Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rota RB Wheels Matt Black

Diameter: 15 inch
Width: 7 inch
Offset: +10
PCD: 4x114.3

Tyres:

Yokohama Avid Ascend 195/65R15

Sale is for 4 wheels and tyres for $1000 ono.

Description:
These came new with my Datsun 280Z which I imported. I estimate I only put on 500km since purchase. Not the style I am after, so I am looking to sell.

Located in Griffith NSW, but I occassionally travel to Melbourne and Wagga.

I can organise freight too if needed. 

Text is preferred via O421862O7O

ad_1546077915169.jpg

ad_1546202816682.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...