XRQTR Posted November 6, 2018 Posted November 6, 2018 (edited) Hi all, Held on to these in case I bought another Z but the way prices are going I can't see that happening unless I win Powerball.....sooooo not likely. At this stage it is an EOI as I really don't want to sell thejm but if someone wants them and is willing to offer the right money I'd let them go as I have a number of other projects that could use the funds, otherwise will make a great piece of garage wall art. Best contact is 0403783392 as I'm not here all that often. Thanks Edited November 6, 2018 by XRQTR Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.