Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For sale, two nos  door entry kick plates . These are the later type without " DATSUN " stamped into them.

 

Asking $120 for the pair which is what I paid to "Bprojects" in Japan for them a few years ago. Bprojects now have them on eBay for $115 each ex japan.

 

The reason for my selling them is that I have bought a pair of repro ones with DATSUN stamped in them from MSA.

 

I am in Tamworth so add postage.

 

Peter

 

post-101020-0-02588800-1501034031_thumb.jpg

 

post-101020-0-54144300-1501034045_thumb.jpg

Edited by PeterH

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...