Jacksonp2483 Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 240z/260z BC BR coilovers for sale!! I had recently bought these BC coilovers from the Australian distributor of BC (JUST JAP) And they took a little while to come and my Z had sold before they came so now I need to get rid of these as I need the money. box is unopened. They are brand new. They cost me $1449 I'm pretty sure. I'm selling them for $1350. These go up in price every year. Get yourself a bargain. Located north NSW. Can possibly post. Txt me if you want photos as I can't upload them from my phone on this site. 0401603051 skipz 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.