Jump to content

FS:(SYD) - Konig rewind Wheels in 15" - 7" wide - '0' offset


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I'm selling off my konig's and going for the real deal shortly. Have a set of these Konigs with tyres or without up to you. Tyres are Potenza GIII's with 70% tread left. tyres are 15/195/50.

 

With tyres: $1,100 (price edited)

 

without: $750

 

as stated these are in 15" 7" wide with '0' offset so they fit perfectly without spacers. they are used but theres not a scratch on them so in extremly good condition. Am flexible on price depending on your location.

 

Watanabes002.jpg

 

Watanabes001.jpg

 

give me a buzz if your interested: 0434207174 William.

 

 

Cheers.

Posted

Sexy rims,

 

Not to burst your bubble, but i thought these were around 800 new without tyres, or have prices gone up since i last checked?

 

They definetly seem to be in amazing nick.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes; but you have to freight them to Australia.  There is a mob in Sydney bringing them in for $1000 a set.  This is a reasonable deal.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

sorry guys this has been taken off for sale as I'm having issues finding replacements by way of original WAT's...........will update if circumstances change.

Posted

For info:

The Aussie connection for Wats is Miki Yokohata (tpot@tpg.com.au).

 

For a new set of 4 (16 x 8.5 and 16 x 9.5s) he quoted me $2400. 

 

Might be worth contacting him.

 

Cheers.

 

 

Posted

For info:

The Aussie connection for Wats is Miki Yokohata (tpot@tpg.com.au).

 

For a new set of 4 (16 x 8.5 and 16 x 9.5s) he quoted me $2400. 

 

Might be worth contacting him.

 

Cheers.

 

 

 

judging by Miki's email address would i be right in assuming he's short and stout ;D

Posted

Howdy all...............wheels are now back up for sale.

 

I've increased price by $100 because when I thought about it the tyres are dame new and their PIII's too.

 

Price: $1,100.

 

Very firm on price due to amount of interest since I listed these.

 

0434207174.

 

first to call me gets it.

Posted

oh so he is a valid source..........heheheh didn't have a shop front so I wasn't sure.

 

cheers.

 

I was directed to him by Watanabe in Japan, so I assume he's legit.  I have had a few e-mails to and fro and he seems very helpful. 

 

I haven't bought yet as I'm still agonising over whether to go for the 16s or 17s. I'll go for the 16s if I can fit ém over the calipers, 'cos the 17s are a bit narrower, don't have neg offsets, so less dish and more likely to clash with suspension. I want to mount the Wilwoods to check clearances with my current skinny (16x8.5) Wats before making the final decision.

 

Cheers.........

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...