Nick odato Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 Hi guys I'm chasing a new hatch for my 260z 2 seater as mine is toast! Closer to melb in Victoria the better but willing to pay for shipping for a decent hatch, also keen on some doors, please contact me with any pics or prices etc, cheers Nick Nickoeldrich@netspace.net.au Quote
Mike260LW Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 Hi Nick odato re the doors, is yours a 74 260 or later? The doors are different. gav240z 1 Quote
Nick odato Posted December 18, 2016 Author Posted December 18, 2016 Hi Mike, I know the 2+2 had different door latch areas. But I didn't know the 2 seater did! Cheers for that! It's a 74, cheers, Nick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.