aj_ Posted July 31, 2016 Posted July 31, 2016 Looking for a rust-free bonnet (yep, I know I'm dreaming) for my '74 260Z. I'm in Sydney but, for the right unit, will pay to ship from anywhere. Cheers, Andrew Quote
dat2kman Posted July 31, 2016 Posted July 31, 2016 Member "Theremn", on here has/had one, not sure if sellng, but, he is overseas for a while. Private messaging may reach him? Quote
aj_ Posted July 31, 2016 Author Posted July 31, 2016 Member "Theremn", on here has/had one, not sure if sellng, but, he is overseas for a while. Private messaging may reach him? Thanks the tip! Will shoot through a message. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.