dave_hl Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 I still haven't got round to fixing my radiator, leaks everywhere... was quoted 350-450 to have it reconditioned if i take it out and give it to them to do. this was at Mideast Radiators in Mitcham. Cheaper to chuck a new one in i would have thought... PM or reply to post if you can help me out, i'm located in eastern suburbs or melbourne. thanks. Dave. Quote
HELLFIRE! Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 What are the obvious visual differences between the various radiators? I have a spare radiator (with shroud) from a 77 2+2 it's probably a genuine 260 rad but I couldn't be sure. Dose anyone have pics of the various models? Quote
Glen Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 G,day dave. My friend is wrecking a 280zx series 2 at the moment. I dont know what would want but if you want to have a look at it or i can just pm you his PH.No. and you 2 can sort it out Mick is down in the S.E. suburbs Quote
dave_hl Posted March 15, 2008 Author Posted March 15, 2008 yeah thatd be great if you could PM through his number, i'm pretty busy at work for the next week but i'll get onto him soon. cheers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.