Brett240 Posted June 14, 2016 Posted June 14, 2016 hi everyone, I used to own a 240Z about 10 years ago, was pretty active in the Australian section of classic z cars at the time. back looking around at zeds and interested in all things Z performance and racing rather than road cars now. will find a couple of photos of the old girl when i have time, went to a victorian owner after me, not sure what happened to it after that. cheers! Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 14, 2016 Administrators Posted June 14, 2016 Welcome Brett, username seems familiar. Post some photos of the old girl, hopefully she's still getting around. Brett240 1 Quote
Brett240 Posted June 14, 2016 Author Posted June 14, 2016 thanks Gav, i remember you from that old site. couple of photos below gav240z 1 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 14, 2016 Administrators Posted June 14, 2016 I recall the car, we met briefly in Goulburn I think? My 72 distributor had shit itself and I spent the weekend calling around wrecking yards to see if I could get a replacement. Ended up using the distributor from Sulio's car to get her back on the road and drove it back to Melbourne (Sulio's car went on a trailer). Brett240 1 Quote
Brett240 Posted June 15, 2016 Author Posted June 15, 2016 mate might have been. those nationals were 12 years ago now though so a bit hazy. good to be back into zeds though. if anyone knows what happend to my old car id definitely be curious. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.