Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

As the subject states I'm looking for vintage style automotive plugs to suit my Hitachi radio restorations. (see attached image - plug at top)

 

After doing a bit of research it looks like these might be useful links.

http://www.vintageconnections.com/ConnectorKits.htm

http://www.cycleterminal.com/110-connectors.html

 

I'm wondering if they have a more common name? *Edit 110 connector seems to be the family of connectors.

 

It looks like the industry name is:
3 pin .110 - 2.8mm Male and Female locking connector
 
Sumitomo-6130-0530-Hitachi-type-non-lock

 

 

As an FYI:

This style looks like the Jeco Rally Clock connector style.

9 pin .110 - 2.8mm Male and Female locking connector

Sumitomo-6130-0590-Hitachi-type-non-lock

 

Q. Does anyone know of a local website / business in Australia that sell these? I will ask JayCar but maybe there is another place where I can find this stuff locally?

$_57 (10).JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...