Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Few conditions :

 

1. Pickup only in Wallsend, Newcastle, NSW.

2. I'm pretty sure it fits a 2 seater 260Z. Was under my parent's house, I thought it was off one of the 180B SSS's I wrecked years ago but it won't fit. Only other car it could have come off is my brother's zed. No guarantees though.

4. I have no idea or any way of finding out whether it fits a 2+2.

4. Its been lying around outside for a few months and is covered in dirt and leaves. I could be persuaded to give it a hose off.

5. No windscreen fittings, just the louvre itself.

 

Hopefully someone wants it, otherwise it's destined for the tip. First PM gets it !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...