Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

New tie rods ends from Nagisa Auto in Japan, been sitting in the cupboard for a few years so I don't think I'll be using them,$400 plus post

 

post-100141-0-41377500-1450839557_thumb.jpg

post-100141-0-47101000-1450839583_thumb.jpg

post-100141-0-85425800-1450839608_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

These look like they would help to reduce bump steer, are they much longer then the standard ones? (to allow more negative camber)

How come you haven't used them Mossy??

 

Mick

Edited by Cozza
Posted

They are supposed to help with bumpsteer, I can measure them later. I dont seem to suffer from bumpsteer as much as when as I had my other coilover setup with the 16in wats, I did plan to fit them but never got around to it but now need to raise some money for another possible project.

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...