260DET Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 For the Zed. I know nothing about these, how they fit and work so some guidance and suggestions please. Quote
PZG302 Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 Richard, see my reply to your post on the other forum, I just got one from Demon Tweeks. Basically two types, weld on or bolt on to your existing hub. I got a bolt on, not too sure about weld on, and I can change from car to car. Only thing you have to worry about is the brand of steering whell. Momo and most others are 6x70mm PCD. I use a Personal wheel which is 6x74mm PCD so also needed an adapter ring. Once my seat mount is done I will then decide if I need a normal hub or a shorter hub to get the wheel in the right position for me. The cheap ebay ones don't inspire confidence, the motorsport types with a nice big shaft look much more solid. Quote
dat2kman Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 Have a look at the Murray Motorsports site in Ireland. Good mob to buy from, quick delivery, better exchange than UK suppliers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.