blu260z Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 Hi guys looking for a 260z distributor but would also consider a 280zx distributor with all the gear for electronic ignition. let me know what you have Cheers chris Quote
dat2kman Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 Lurch has/had a ZX one! I might have some 260's, will check in AM. Quote
blu260z Posted November 8, 2015 Author Posted November 8, 2015 Thanks mate I might have a 260z one sorted but would probably prefer the 280zx one, i might pm lurch Quote
dat2kman Posted November 8, 2015 Posted November 8, 2015 Let me know f no luck with Lurch, I have one here, i found recently,,,, After I put Casey onto Lurch, did not know i had it,,,,) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.