GongZ Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 (edited) This is a duplicated topic about a hot rod based on a 1923 Dodge pick up and using 240z running gear. I have deleted the information here, please look at this instead; http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/13861-popeye-the-1923-datsun-240z-nissan-dodge-bucket-roadster-pickup/ Edited August 23, 2015 by GongZ Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted August 23, 2015 Moderators Posted August 23, 2015 Hi Ian Certainly an interesting if somewhat unusual combo. I would image he gets plenty of "why not V8" type questions. Cheers PB Quote
GongZ Posted August 23, 2015 Author Posted August 23, 2015 (edited) Text deleted - see reason above Edited August 23, 2015 by GongZ Quote
GongZ Posted August 23, 2015 Author Posted August 23, 2015 (edited) Oops - I seemed to have accidentally found a way to 'undelete' a post this time! Hopefully Gavin will delete it again - and not delete my membership at the same time. Edited August 23, 2015 by GongZ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.