Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi guys,

This was out of the Safari Gold 240z, it looks like the face was modified to suit the unique DIN style of the early S30z heater control unit. I don't need it as I'm going with the original Hitachi unit.

 

IMG_20150530_184119.jpg

IMG_20150530_184126.jpg

IMG_20150530_184135.jpg

 

There was some weird unit with it, pictured below. Not sure what it does?

IMG_20150530_184205.jpg

 

I've tried to find info on this head unit but haven't had much luck. So not even sure what it's worth.

 

Going to list it at $100 + postage (not sure if it works either as I haven't tried it).

 

But figure it might be of interest to someone here looking for a 'period correct' interior for their S30z.

 

If no interest I'll eventually stick it on eBay.

 

  • 10 months later...
  • Administrators
Posted

Funny enough I was searching for information on this head unit the other day as I brought it into my work to test if it works on a test bench here.

 

I found a unit for sale.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/peakhurst-heights/antiques/pioneer-cassette-car-stereo-/1109637900

 

I saved a bunch of photos of it, since now somewhat ironically 1 of the first things that comes up when searching for PIONEER KP-8001 is this website and thread.

$_20 (1).JPG

$_20 (2).JPG

$_20 (3).JPG

$_20 (4).JPG

$_20.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...