Azman1984 Posted January 31, 2015 Posted January 31, 2015 Hey guys! I've just realised that I never got around to doing an intro. I'm Aaron a 30 something Z lover from the west of Melbourne. I have been here before many years ago when I had my red 2+2. Then being without a Z for almost 10 years I had forgotten my username and password so created this account. As a lot of you will have seen in the members projects area, I am in the very lengthy process of brining what was a gold 2+2 back to life. The plan isn't set 100% in concrete yet but a lot if the ideas are coming together. It will be respected in a newer green, a custom interior while still trying to keep that Z originality. I want a nice street car, it won't be a show car by any stage of the imagination but it will be something I am happy to show off at the same time. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 3, 2015 Moderators Posted February 3, 2015 Welcome back... Post pics when you can. Quote
Azman1984 Posted February 3, 2015 Author Posted February 3, 2015 Thanks Zedman! It's good to be back after not having a Zed for almost 10 years. She looks a little bit different to this now that she is in pieces but this is an idea of what I started with and also a link to the story so far..... http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,14701.0.html Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.