Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The circled bit. Looks like the left and right are not interchangeable so I need both. Thanks

 

latchbody1smod_zps05f594ba.jpg

 

'Peter T' gave me a 260Z driver's side latch some time ago and the thingo bit had a rubber surround however it is perished. Is the rubber just for 260Zs or a 240Z item?

 

I could use peter's on the driver's side if worst comes to worst but I still require a passenger side item.

 

latchbody2s_zps1367a098.jpg

 

Posted

Pete, I have a set you can have but it doesn't come with the rubber which I've never seen actually. Bit dirty looking but will clean up. Let me know if you want them and I'll drop them off along with the pool stuff I mentioned the other day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...