Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Basically all the plastic from the B pillar back and the roof liner, it's the tin top model. Will have to be picked up, the bits are too big to fit into the boxes I have otherwise I'd keep it in storage myself, no picking and choosing either because it all has to go. $100 the lot, it's all in pretty good condition, PM best.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

This unwanted interior will be going to the dump soon  :(

 

Give Dave R a call or message - I know he has one hidden somewhere...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...