adam Posted July 29, 2014 Posted July 29, 2014 Hi all, Up for grabs are a pair of 240z tail lights and matching surround or garnish. They appear to be in good condition besides the few hairline fractures in the lenses (please refer to photos) and could do with a clean up along with the surrounds. The tail lights will come with the looms/plugs attached. Item is located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but postage shouldn't be an issue at the buyer's expense. I am after $350 for the pair of tail lights, tail light garnish can be provided also (for the complete 260z > 240z conversion) for $400. Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention, reason for the sale is to fund a pair of the chrome trimmed headlight covers. So I am willing to swaps for a pair of them plus any cash adjustments. Cheers, Adam Quote
adam Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 Still available. Garnish and tail lights for $400. Quote
EvilZ Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 Hello would you ship tail lights only to USA -NY? Thanks Quote
adam Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 I should really measure them up and get a quote. Six shooter above also enquired about shipping to that side of the world.. Quote
Triptych Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 I would be interested but too many parts in front of some tail lights. Would be interested in trying to see them fitted to a 2+2. Quote
adam Posted August 20, 2014 Author Posted August 20, 2014 Gents, the best price I could find for postage to the United States/Canada is ~AU$100 express post international through Auspost. I'm more than happy to package up and post it if you're willing to pay the shipping. Cheers Quote
adam Posted September 7, 2014 Author Posted September 7, 2014 Price drop, tail lights and surround/garnish now $350. Quote
adam Posted September 20, 2014 Author Posted September 20, 2014 Bump. Will take reasonable offers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.