Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wtb. Good 240z steel bonnet and bonnet latch. Prefer with as little rust and damage as possible. Have a brand new fibreglass bonnet and a steel bonnet with small scoop and bonnet pins that I can trade or I'll give you cash.

Thanks, Justin.

Qld

  • Administrators
Posted

Hey mate, join the club lol..

 

Actually what is the fibreglass bonnet like? I'm thinking of using 1 on my S30Z - going for the 432-R look.

 

I might also be interested in the steel scoop bonnet that sounds like it's been modified.

 

PM me if you like?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...