BikerWill Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Hi all, New member (left an intro post if you care to see it) Looking to buy a 260z 2 + 2. Ready to drive required. Prefer manual but hey, try me. Factory aircon (even if not functioning) a HUGE plus. Not fussed don color etc but would like it to be good paint. No set budget but I think I will be tapping out at around 14k ish. Prepared to travel for the right car. Car is a gift to a great wife Anyone have anything? Quote
Mikey Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 I have one for sale.. Auto.. Air con but not working.. http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/1976-datsun-260z-2-2/SSE-AD-2511773 Quote
BikerWill Posted January 25, 2014 Author Posted January 25, 2014 I had that ad bookmarked to email tomorrow! Would you mind emailing some more photos to will@wybc.org.au? Engine and interior etc. Thank you Quote
Mikey Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Sure.. I'll send some through to you 2moro Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.