Administrators gav240z Posted October 12, 2007 Administrators Posted October 12, 2007 Hi everyone, As you may or may not be aware, I am away and living in Dublin (Ireland). Before I left I messaged a few Z owners to do a feature on their car, however they have been a bit slow in responding. I currently don't have a computer here and have to rely on internet cafe's so I'm not too fussed. However as nice as George's car is, I think it's time for another article. If anyone know's of a cool Z or has a cool Z that could be featured please let me know or let the owner know that we would love to do a feature. The only requirement is that it should be an early Z. Thanks for the help and it's good to see the site going well in my absence. Cheers Gavin. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.