Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Everyone,

 

I have for sale a set of triple 45mm SK Racing carbs on a very nice looking FET manifold for sale. For those that don't know SK Racing is the brand that OER carbs were marketed under in the 1980s and early 90s.

 

I bought these a couple of months ago to put on my car but with recent changes to my financial and employment status' I have decided my money can be better spent elsewhere. The jetting looks fairly generic for an L28 engine (happy to provide the specs on request) and these would probably only really need a seal kit put through them before they are ready to go as they are in really great shape.

 

I'm asking what I paid for them which is $1300. I can help with sourcing genuine rebuild kits, air horns and anything else you may require and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

 

I just thought I would give this forum a chance before I throw it out to the masses on eBay or Gumtree. PM me here or contact me on O4O2 5nine5 nine61

 

miyounopa47-img600x450-1382269751b5kkfv82077_zpsd88765f0.jpg

 

Alex

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...