Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I was after a strong lsd for my 1600 sr20det I have a r200 open that has been welded but I am looking for a merchanical lsd center or complete diff any thing out there

  • Moderators
Posted

I remember AdelaideJap wreckers stock R200 CLSD's. They used to sell them on ebay for around $990. Send them an email?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...