Ledge Posted April 21, 2013 Posted April 21, 2013 Hi Dudes, well as some of you are aware i have changed the look of my track Z to ZG flares and Freddy's front lip so if any one wants the old stuff its FREE, you just have to come get it or pay for freight. Ash may be able to say what the flares were originally off. Pic of what they look like on car. 4 flares 1 front bar modded thin version for hill climb 1 front bar as mould will make 1 mould to make more in case you break one. Cheers Quote
imackz Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 Hi Dudes, well as some of you are aware i have changed the look of my track Z to ZG flares and Freddy's front lip so if any one wants the old stuff its FREE, you just have to come get it or pay for freight. Ash may be able to say what the flares were originally off. Pic of what they look like on car. 4 flares 1 front bar modded thin version for hill climb 1 front bar as mould will make 1 mould to make more in case you break one. Cheers would like to know what the fender flares are off or where to get them Quote
luvemfast Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 would like to know what the fender flares are off or where to get them Well, you'll be able to see them next week Quote
Ledge Posted April 22, 2013 Author Posted April 22, 2013 Hi Chaps Parts have a new home, Well soon anyway. Getting picked up in the morning. Ash should be able to tell you what the flares were off, from memory a p.. por... porc. one of those things. Sorry to the other guys but simon got in first Cheers Paul Quote
zr240 Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 They were off a 911 Porsche early 80s model. I modified them to fit the zed so they were quite different now. Would have purchased them back but was too slow Ash Quote
zr240 Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 Cannot believe you gave them away. They are off my old racecar. Bugger Quote
Ledge Posted April 22, 2013 Author Posted April 22, 2013 Hi Ash Simon grabbed them so you may be able to work a deal with him. I'm happy that they are getting used , I was just going to chuck them. I had a mould made of the front bar as well so you should be able to run some off. I would recommend making the rears bolt on and get moulds made of the guard to run off a few sets. and have spares. Cheers Paul Quote
pauly_adams Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 I wanted them but could not pick them up, I could however if I got them off simon make a mould and reproduce a few extra, if that was ok with ash Quote
Ledge Posted April 28, 2013 Author Posted April 28, 2013 Hey Simon, Hope you are happy with the bits. Pretty sure you got value for money Quote
luvemfast Posted April 28, 2013 Posted April 28, 2013 Hey Simon, Hope you are happy with the bits. Pretty sure you got value for money My apologies Paul. Thought I'd sent you a message. But guess I didn't. Yes and yes Thank you very muchly Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.