Jump to content

hans

Members
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hans

  1. Anyone have a single 240z defroster duct see no 40 will pay
  2. Hy I am looking for a used 240z tunnel vinyl trim Any condition Will pay Plan to use it as a template Thank you Hans
  3. Wats ur contact details
  4. I only need the tunnel piece And i plan to taylor make my own design
  5. Wats ur mobile number
  6. Hy I am missing only 1 side of the 240z duct defroster.will pay
  7. Hy I need any condition only the Transmission tunnel vinyl cover To use as a template only..will pay
  8. Hy I need any condition only the Transmission tunnel vinyl cover To use as a template only..will pay
  9. Hy I need 240z driver side window Will pay No tint will do Melbourne...
  10. hans

    240z trim ...

    Hy I am looking for 240z interior vinyl trim Any condition....even torn I need it as a template to fabricate another Thank you in advance Hans
  11. hans

    240z door window

    Hy I need the windows for 240z
  12. I am needing 240z window roller guides Both doors
  13. hans

    240z console

    Hy Looking for a 240z console Plan to upholster it Dont need choke cable..etc Hans
  14. Hy Needing 2 differential studs for the cover r200 I believe i need m14 x 1.5 I bought protunerz diff cover It didnt come with the studs I tried to remove the ones on the old cover...sadly no luck Hans Thk u in advance
  15. Hy Needing 2 differential studs for the cover r200 I believe i need m14 x 1.5 I bought protunerz diff cover It didnt come with the studs I tried to remove the ones on the old cover...sadly no luck Hans Thk u in advance
  16. HY GUYS, I am seeking R200 differential gear set ratio preferably 4:1 TO 4:4 Hans
  17. Hy everyone I need a l28 block I guess it's from the 280zx Head not needed Please if you have one Sell it to me
×
×
  • Create New...