Jump to content

mr-ace-k

Members
  • Posts

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr-ace-k

  1. Hi All My name is Dale and have been following the forum for some time now, but never joined up. I finally have, so hello. I'm a long time enthusiast and can be found either behind the wheel of my nissan S13 drift car or behind my camera lens (i shoot automotive photography as a small part time business) I'm a long time friend of Al King whom I'm sure most of you know owns a beautiful 240z and which I have also photographed. Now that I've got some spare time and $$ I'm on the look out for a beauty of my own. At this stage really looking for a 240z. I'm following a few threads on here already but if anything pops up please feel free to PM me. Hope to meet some of you at the next meet up or social event.
×
×
  • Create New...