Jump to content

280zx Front Seats, Front Brakes, Vapour Canister, Clutch Master Cylinder


Recommended Posts

Posted

As this title suggests I have a few bits that I'd like to clear out of the garage.  I really just want to get them all out, but I don't like throwing perfectly good parts away, so the first person that will come and take ALL of the items can have them!

 

The seats are a little faded in some places and some of the plastic has broken off, but for anyone with ripped or torn seats these would be a good replacement. Note, they won't have the rails on them as I'm using the rails to mount other seats in the car.

 

The brakes are in good condition and were rebuilt before I took the car off the road a couple of years ago.  Only reason I'm not using them now is that I've fitted a Hoppers Stoppers kit.

 

All items are pickup from  Roselands in Sydney

 

IMG_8839Medium.jpg

 

IMG_8840Medium.jpg

 

IMG_8838Medium.jpg

 

IMG_8837Medium.jpg

 

IMG_5879Medium.jpg

 

IMG_5881Medium.jpg

 

IMG_5882Medium.jpg

 

IMG_5883Medium.jpg

 

IMG_5902Medium.jpg

 

IMG_8578Medium.jpg

 

IMG_8577Medium.jpg

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...