Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A while back there was a thread upon the straps designed to hold the luggage in.  I and a number of others

indicated interest  :) .  The intent was to get new black webbing and form the "brackets" from stainless of

the same sort of thickness. Then silence. :'( Has there been any progress please?

 

Marcus

 

Posted

A while back there was a thread upon the straps designed to hold the luggage in.  I and a number of others

indicated interest  :) .  The intent was to get new black webbing and form the "brackets" from stainless of

the same sort of thickness. Then silence. :'( Has there been any progress please?

 

I have to replace one strap and a buckle. I will probably source the strap from Clarke rubber I may make the buckle from brass or mild steel stainless ,could be difficult to work.

Posted

Thanks for the idea that Clarke might have the webbing... :).  I have found a set of straps on Ebay in the meantime. :-\

 

The original concept was to laser cut the brackets from thickish stainless.  I would still be in it if someone would do it.....

 

Marcus

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...