jamo240 Posted August 27, 2012 Posted August 27, 2012 Gents The exhaust header I put on my other clearing sale generated a bit of interest, so I thought I would do a separate entry for it. It is an original Nismo header from when I worked at Gibsons. These were the factory header that was put on the 800 cars Nissan built for Group A homologation. I can't recall whether this header came out of a donor car or off a donor engine before it got turned into a race engine. It actually looks like it was brought in as a spare part, as it looks like it never got used...there is no evidence of old gasket, carbon in the ports or nut/washer marks...so it probably never got put on an engine once we started using the Facey race headers. Anyway...it would suit any R31 Skyline owner who wanted to build up an authentic GTS-R car with the red-top RB20. I also have an RB20 cylinder head and inlet manifold if that's any use to you! Let me know if you're interested! Jamo Quote
IvanRBs13 Posted December 10, 2021 Posted December 10, 2021 On 8/27/2012 at 12:26 AM, jamo240 said: Gents The exhaust header I put on my other clearing sale generated a bit of interest, so I thought I would do a separate entry for it. It is an original Nismo header from when I worked at Gibsons. These were the factory header that was put on the 800 cars Nissan built for Group A homologation. I can't recall whether this header came out of a donor car or off a donor engine before it got turned into a race engine. It actually looks like it was brought in as a spare part, as it looks like it never got used...there is no evidence of old gasket, carbon in the ports or nut/washer marks...so it probably never got put on an engine once we started using the Facey race headers. Anyway...it would suit any R31 Skyline owner who wanted to build up an authentic GTS-R car with the red-top RB20. I also have an RB20 cylinder head and inlet manifold if that's any use to you! Let me know if you're interested! Jamo Hello Jamo I know this is a reach but is this hedder for sale? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.