Chassis254 Posted July 26, 2012 Posted July 26, 2012 Hi All As the title says I am looking for 1,2,3,4 or 5 factory 4.5 inch wide steel road wheels. I am after the 14 inch wheel(s) for my concours attempt on chassis number 254. let me know how many you have and we can do a deal. Thanks Greg Quote
Retro Z Posted July 26, 2012 Posted July 26, 2012 Hi Greg. Can you put up a picture or a link so i know what they look like? I have a few sets but unsure if its what your after. Thanks Tai Quote
Chassis254 Posted July 26, 2012 Author Posted July 26, 2012 Thanks Tai I will post a picture up on the weekend. Greg Quote
Chassis254 Posted August 3, 2012 Author Posted August 3, 2012 Hi Tai I have not had a chance to get a picture as yet and I will try to get one this weekend. However I do know what the markings on the rims say to help in the identification. The markings are as follows: TOPY 9-70 41/2Jx14... The important part of the markings are 41/2Jx14 as these markings indicate that the rim is 4.5 inches in width and 14 inches in diameter. Hope this helps and I hear from you soon. Greg Quote
Scoota G Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Member i.d. dalee has a set of these that i picked up for him in Melbourne. If Tai doesn't have any PM dalee, he may be willing to part with them. Quote
Chassis254 Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 Thanks Scoota I will PM if Tai doesn't come up with any Quote
Scoota G Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Just mention my name (scoota) if you do. He's local to me and a top bloke for sure! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.