Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello guyz,

I have recently purchased a full 280ZX EFI assembly from Zac, and it turns out that I won't be using it since I've gone another route...

 

Quote
Hey Sam,

 

It's the manifold, the harness, the injectors, the ECU, the AFM and everything associated. It came off a running engine which was put on a pallet, plastic wrapped and stored in a warehouse for a few years. I once got a ZX with EFI running after 2.5 years of sitting idle in a friends front lawn, so I would imagine that this would be functional given that you clean up the injectors, the injector plugs and give the manifold a clean!

 

I'll get you a quote and send you bank details!

 

Thanks

Zac

 

 

I purchased it for a total of $94 including delivery from Zac, so it would only be fair if I sold it for the same amount.

By the way, I still have not taken anything out of the box that it was delivered in, so will be posted out in same package.

 

 

For those that are curious, I am still using the Jag HS8's... (Dazzed is tuning them)

 

 

 

Kind Regards

Edited by 53-681
Privacy
Posted

Sounds good Im looking for one at the moment

 

How much was the postage roughly Im in Shepparton, Vic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...