Jump to content

WTB - Sump and oil pick up for 240z


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

I'm looking for a sump, and oil pick up for my 240z.

I live in southern Sydney, I'm happy to pay for postage but would prefer local stuff if possible. Or even pick up at the social day this Satdy :D

 

Please reply here or send me a pm.

 

Cheers

Mick

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Still looking, if you know where I can get a sump and/or a pick up, please let me know.

 

Cheers

Mick

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...