Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

For sale is 1 litre of Datsun/Nissan engine enamel.

 

I bought a brand new Nissan 1974 harmonic balancer from the USA.

 

I had the paint computer colour matched.  So if you are restoring or want the right colour; this is it.

 

I cannot post it; but a courier might take it. You organize the pickup.     

 

Enough to paint several engines.  A lot of mucking around to get this.  Bargain $50

 

I live in Tullamarine/Melbourne.        Matt            Mobile: 0466 962 986  (SMS if you must)

post-694-14402364601_thumb.jpg

Posted

Okay Paul.  If no answer; leave an SMS with your contact no and I'll call you.  I might not hear your call over the lawn mower. Z powered of course.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...