53-681 Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Hello everyone, I have for sale a pair of Stanley 7 inch headlights. They're in pretty good condition. I'm not too sure if the globes in them are working... $40 for pair should be fair? If not just PM me your offer Will upload photos tomorrow Quote
zzzzed Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 i suggest you see if they work because these are sealed beam and you can not change the globes. if they do not work then throw them in the recycle bin test by running a wire from the negitive side of a 12 v battery to the middle terminal of the light and positive to one side for high beam and positive to the other for low beam Quote
53-681 Posted December 19, 2011 Author Posted December 19, 2011 Hey guys, I apologise for the extremely late response. Both lights tested and working. Very bright too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.