Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Picked up the 260 at the week end and the first ute load of spear parts that come with it.

 

I spent the a few hours this arvo going though what to keep and what to sell

 

Here are a few items.

 

If your interested in any parts pm me and make me an offer

 

Im interested in swaps

 

need a boot slam panel and drivers side lower rear quarter panel and some rear shocks.

 

Anyway here's just a few parts

 

Original alloys x4 need new tyres

 

5cc69b23.jpg

 

Head lights left and right

 

e1e9e51b.jpg

 

Rev counter

 

ceb596f3.jpg

 

And a few random bits

 

4ef582a5.jpg

 

558644b6.jpg

 

e7a59242.jpg

 

13532ab4.jpg

 

3b271367.jpg

 

I have spare switches for hazard warning light rear defogger and also complete steering wheel control stalks both side and wiring harness.

 

I also have a spare front windscreen and a complete set off seat belts.

 

I have all sorts of parts some of it I have no idea what it is.

 

I'm in Adelaide I can arrange postage at buyers  cost or pick up.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...