Stivva Posted May 14, 2011 Posted May 14, 2011 I havent got an opening spread yet, and I have havent finished the second spread yet, I need a decent interior picture. But it is coming along. I thought I should commission someone at work to write an article for it. Let me know what you think. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted May 15, 2011 Moderators Posted May 15, 2011 I thought you typed out the text too but it's Latin? Picked out a few words but that's it..Looks good though Quote
Stivva Posted May 15, 2011 Author Posted May 15, 2011 Thanks Benny. I am a designer not a writer lol. I don't think I coil write an article. Quote
DatPilot Posted May 15, 2011 Posted May 15, 2011 Looks great. I was in the process of making re-done 'factory brochure' for my HR30 Skyline... but the hard drive is cactus... Quote
Stivva Posted May 16, 2011 Author Posted May 16, 2011 I would have loved to see that! If you can get it recovered, do post it up! Quote
RB30X Posted May 16, 2011 Posted May 16, 2011 Did you make those rims bigger or are they still 16's?? I want some rota grids like that but they don't seem to be selling them anymore. Quote
Stivva Posted May 16, 2011 Author Posted May 16, 2011 No, they are not Photoshopped bigger. Still the 16s as In the original photos. Quote
benny Posted May 16, 2011 Posted May 16, 2011 here you go rb30- http://www.rotaaustralia.com.au/Grid+Drift_c65198_65201_65392.htm Quote
Scottz Posted May 21, 2011 Posted May 21, 2011 Did you make those rims bigger or are they still 16's?? I want some rota grids like that but they don't seem to be selling them anymore. Similar to Rota's, cheaper, but only shipping in USA. However if you knew someone in US of A - you might get lucky ? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-8-XXR-522-Rims-Silver-Concave-Datsun-240z-280z-280zx-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a6b3a3adQQitemZ290559599533QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories Home page: http://stores.ebay.com/sgmotoring/Homepage.html Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.