Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As the subject states I am after a good 280 gearbox. Last one I bought was junk but that is the risk you take. Took two boxes to The Gearbox Shop and got one back and it is crap. Not going back there again as they couldn't even find all the bits of the two boxes I gave them. Couldn't even be bothered going back and complaining as they probably wouldn't be able to find their reciept book. 8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...