Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As stated, I have a genuine points distributor for an L24 /L26 motor for sale.

 

Condition is good, and the rotor post is not worn or loose in any way.

 

The distributor came with my car in a box, so I can only assume it is for the L24 or L26. It is not electric.

 

Serial number inscribed onto the side reads;

 

D6 A5 - 03 603

22100 N3500

 

I think $60 + post is about right.

 

PM if interested.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...