cotter run

Dingo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so lets officially lock-in 10.45am at the carpark directly beside Maccas at Weston..

byo  sausages, bread, sauce, t-bones, marg, deck chairs, drinks, I can bring utensils, napkins, plates etc...

If someone wants to volunteer some woolies tub salads that would be great (for you batchelors go to the deli section)..

Dingo , can you bake a cake please....

Im thinking the bbq area just before the little one lane bridge on the left..

Though it is preferred, anyone can come along regardless of what you are driving.  I think Simon turned up in a Pajero once lol.

I assume you mean the one where the pub used to be Chris, where we had our first BBQ?

I'll bring a pasta and potato salad. 

I'm getting another tune on Monday, so I'll have more power and no missfire... :)

Ok everyone. I went for a cruise yesterday to see what it's like out there. There is a little bit of top bitumen braking up between the cotter and the tracking station but not to bad. Other then that it was lovely. There is a walk to a lookout for the dam with parking at the start. Overall seems to be good. The park near the dam is gone and that side of the car park is closed but the old pub side is open. On the other side past the pump station it looks like the bbq's have all been revamped and new seating and stuff put in. So it should be a good day.

10.45am it stays...not unless you want to re-arrange a baby sitter which ive organised, and unless you can contact Mitch and not unless you dont want to secure a bbq by 11.30am and not unless you can ask Simons wife to bring his kids over to my place......