Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I have for sale a set of triple 40 Mikunis.

 

These carbies are in good working order and was not my intention of selling until I was informed that they would be to small for my L28 that has undegone

a decent rebuild and modification. These were running on the engine previous. So I am selling these to be able to put towards the upgrade.

 

Please make me an offer (PM) as I havent seen many around to make a decent assesment on what they are worth.

 

Thanks

 

Matt

post-1755-144023608082_thumb.jpg

Posted

A youtube video of them running would help your cause.

That's what I'll be doing soon when I sell mine.

I'll take offers over $1500 for mine, or they go on Ebay.

Good luck with the sale.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...