Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys i picked up 3 RB30 heads two are condition unknown one came off a running car.

 

I f anyone wants one you can have it for scrap price (about $30)

 

I can store them away and post if needed but let me know by 1:30 tomorrow otherwise they all go for scrap.

 

0four529eight4one1

post-762-144023601888_thumb.jpg

Posted

Oh well, the RB Heads and one celica auto transmission have gone to The Recycler to be made into energy drink cans. They are 13.8 Kgs bare and the lot netted me $53.

 

I have a lot of valves, springs and collets left over.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...