Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got an old CIG brand 140Amp arc welder as well as a couple of boxes of sticks.

Pickup Brisbane northside.

Posted

Hi, is your welder still available? If so I would really like to pop over tomorrow afternoon after work and pick it up. My number is 0438 054 255. I'm not exactlys sure what the correct process is about replying to posts on the forum.

 

Scott

Posted

Hi Scott,

 

A mate has registered interest in the welder, have to give him first dibs.

If he doesn't want it after seeing it I will let you have it before anyone else.

 

I will send you a text later today if my mate decides he doesn't want it (will send him a photo).

 

Brad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...