Toecutter Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 Has anybody had a half cage made up for their car? Curious about price, pro's & cons on alloy vs steel, (apart from obvious weight issue) Quote
zedrally Posted June 10, 2005 Posted June 10, 2005 Are you thinking about the factory type 1/2 cage? [the type that bolts into the welded nuts in the rear quarter panel]. If so then I'm interested as well, I only found out last Wednesday night that it is Homolated and you can have your car CAMS log booked with it.. MOM Quote
Toecutter Posted June 10, 2005 Author Posted June 10, 2005 Well I'm not sure as to regulations for the track I'm just wondering about price at the moment!? Quote
zedrally Posted June 10, 2005 Posted June 10, 2005 well it's only a piece of pipe with 2 bends and 4 holes as I see it. Could be that much, could it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.